Lengthen and Strengthen Legs + Core and More Yoga Combo Package
Buy this bundle to get the Lengthen and Strengthen Legs AND the Core and More Video Bundles together and save 15% on your total purchase.
These 6 streamable yoga workouts are all a practical length (12 to 32 minutes) to easily fit into your day. Stream a yoga workout before or after work or running, or more efficiently fit yoga into a spare half hour.
You receive lifetime streaming of:
- Yoga for Hips (28 min.), for flexibility in hips & relief from IT band tightness
- Yoga for Calves and Hamstrings (32 min.), to open the backs of the legs
- Yoga for Legs and Core (27 min.), for combined leg and core strengthening
- Core Blaster Yoga (26 min.), for a fun and challenging ab/core workout
- Essential Legs Refresher Yoga (23 min.), to revitalize the legs daily
- Pre/Post-Run Yoga (12 min.). for anytime stretching before or after working out.
In just 25 minutes, strengthen and tone the core and abs with a fun, challenging yoga practice. A great supplement to any workout routine--get stronger through the core, and run faster with better form.
A short and sweet 22-minute workout to do anytime to refresh and rejuvenate the legs and lower body. End this practice feeling more energetic and revitalized through your legs. A great daily yoga routine.
This routine originated in Ann's pre-run routine from her college days at the University of Notre Dame. You can do this routine with or without a mat--take it with you to the trail or track! Targets quads, hamstrings, IT band, hips, calves.
Feel better, destress, and loosen up those hips! This workout helps alleviate IT band tightness as well as all those little muscles in your hips that are neglected in the activities of daily life. Move more easily, and simply feel better with more flexible hips in under 30 minutes.
Whether you are working towards a full split or simply want to loosen up your tight calves, this workout will have your legs feeling loose and moving more fluidly in no time! Highly effective for increasing flexibility in areas where runners and athletes are often tightest.